Thursday, December 21, 2023

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen Review

 

I read The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen for a couple of my reading challenges. I needed a book set during the Regency Era.

Wow, just wow! This book drew me in from the start and wouldn't let go. I loved that each chapter began with a quote about governesses or something else that had to do with that time period. I loved the mystery and intrigue and the twists and reading about life in a manor in regency era England. And I was wondering how the author would bring Olivia and Edward together, as the book IS labeled as a romance after all. I loved seeing their relationship evolve. Wonderful story.

It was my second book by this author. However, it has been years since I read Lady of Milkweed Manor. I'm trying to decide which of her books I want to read next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!