Welcome to my Friday Fun post. This is where I share with four different book parties that post on Fridays: Book Beginnings on Fridays, the Friday 56, First Line Friday, and Book Blogger Hop.
This week I have three books to share with you.
I'm reading Into a Golden Era by Gabrielle Meyer. I should be reading ARCs, but I've waited too long for this newest book in the Timeless series, and when I saw that it was available through my library system, I decided I wanted to read it real quick.
Book Beginnings on Friday
(Please join Gilion Dumas for Book Beginnings every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name.)
and
First Line Friday
(Please join Carrie for First Line Friday.)
Here is my Book Beginnings/First Line Friday selection:
Into a Golden Era by Gabrielle Meyer:
"I needed help, and I didn't have much time."
What kind of help did she need? What was wrong?
Now for:
The Friday 56
The Friday 56 is hosted by Anne from My Head is Full of Books.
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grab you.
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. It's that simple.
Here is my Friday 56 selection:
Into a Golden Era by Gabrielle Meyer:
"A corner of his mouth came up as he regarded me, as it seeing me for the first time. 'You're not intimidated by me, are you?'
I frowned. 'Why would I be?'
'Because I'm famous and handsome and dangerous.' He said the last word in a lower tone and lifted his eyebrow playfully, though I could see pain behind his gaze."
Book Blogger Hop
I'm joining in with a fun blog hop I discovered a couple of weeks ago.
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ranblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer. The hop occurs weekly, starting on Friday and ending the following Thursday, featuring a specific book-related prompt each week. The main goal is to connect bloggers, encouraging them to follow each other, discover new titles, and grow their audience.
This week's question is: What's the fastest or slowest you've ever finished a book?
My answer: I know I have finished books in less than a day, but I couldn't tell you how many hours. I also read books of varying lengths, so it's tricky to know for sure.
And now it is time to share my current Reviews:
Last week I shared three book in my Friday Fun. Here are my reviews of two of the books. I still have to finish the third book:




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!