Tuesday, September 3, 2024

My Refuge by Ashley Al Saliby Review

 


I really enjoyed My Refuge by Ashley Al Saliby. Very powerful stories of four teen girls struggling with different issues, but who learned to turn to Jesus as their refuge. I wasn't sure how it feel about four different stories about four different girls who had no connection, besides their need to trust in Jesus. This book was like four short stories in one book, but we alternated between the girls stories. I ended up really liking this format.

These girls were struggling with some heavy topics. I love how the author brought each girl hope, some who already knew Jesus but struggled, but also one who was just discovering Him for the first time.
Yes, very powerful and emotional, and uplifting A reminder to look to God in all circumstances, to praise Him, to be open in prayer.

I can't wait to read their continuing stories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!