Welcome to my Friday Fun post. This is where I share with three different book parties that post on Fridays: First Line Friday, Friday Book Snippets, and Book Blogger Hop.
This week I have one book to share with you.
I started an eARC of The One I Didn't Expect by Sara R Turnquist. This is the third and final book of the Fox Grove series and it releases next week, on October 6th.
First Line Friday
(Please join Carrie for First Line Friday.)
Here is my First Line Friday selection:
The One I Didn't Expect by Sara R. Turnquist:
"Josephine Mercer looked at the clock for the millionth time. . . when would the day end?"
I wondered if she was just having a bad day or if she had special plans at the end of her busy day.
Friday Book Snippets
Friday Book Snippets is the new weekly blog party that has combined Book Beginnings on Friday and Friday56. Participants can link up at either Bemused & Bookish with Olivia or Head Full of Books with Anne. Here are the instructions:
Share two snippets (a sentence or short paragraph) from a) the book's opening and b) page 56 (or another page) from the book you are currently reading. No spoilers, please.
Here are my selections from page 56 or 56% of the way through the book:
The One I Didn't Expect by Sara R. Turnquist:
"'Traffic app?'
He glanced at her quickly. 'I mean. . . map app. Don't you have an app for directions?'
She shook her head, somewhat sheepishly.
'How do you find anything when you're driving?' He hated the frustration that seeped into his tone.
'I don't have a car,' she bit back just as forcefully.'"
Book Blogger Hop.
The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Billy over at Ranblings of a Coffee-Addicted Writer. The hop occurs weekly, starting on Friday and ending the following Thursday, featuring a specific book-related prompt each week. The main goal is to connect bloggers, encouraging them to follow each other, discover new titles, and grow their audience.
This week's question is: As a book lover, what's your biggest fear?
My answer: That there is no way I am going to ever get to all the books I want to read.
And now it is time to share my current Reviews:
Last week I shared about two books. I haven't finished the one, but here is the review for the other:
A few weeks ago I shared about the newest book in the Painted Wind series, here is that review:








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!