Friday, July 21, 2023

Over the Horizon by Penny Zeller Review

 


What a sweet Christian Historical Romance. This was my third book by Penny Zeller, and my second historical romance story. She drew me right into this story as I needed to know whether Paisley was going to be safe or not. I couldn’t wait to find out how and when Paisley and Tyler would actually meet and how they were going to react to each other. 

This story is a marriage of convenience story, which isn’t my usual trope, but I really enjoyed it. Not only was Paisley looking for the safety of a home after losing almost everything she had, but Tyler needed someone to help take care of his adopted brother and sisters, Albert, Lucy, and Mae. 

I loved seeing the relationships evolve throughout the story. Not just within this thrown-together-by-necessity family, but the friendships that Paisley made. The story also adds in suspense through Ivan, such a terrible, awful man. But their faith is their to see them through.

This is a wonderful first book to this series, and I can’t wait to read the next book. Definitely a book I highly recommend.

Here are a couple of quotes from the book:




I received an ebook for free from the author as a pat of the launch team and was not required to write a favorable review. These are my own, honest thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!