Tuesday, January 24, 2023

An Hour Unspent by Roseanna M. White Review

 


I absolutely 100% loved An Hour Unspent by Roseanna M. White. Book one was my favorite until I read this one. I loved all three books in the series, but this was amazing. I loved finally getting to focus on Barclay, the big brother in this family of adopted once-upon-a-time thieves. To get to see a bit more back story and learn more about what made them tick as a family. And also to see Barclay's faith in God grow and his relationship change and grow with Evelina. All while living with them during WWI in London, England. I wish I didn't have to leave this family. Definitely a sign of a 5 star book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!