Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Deluge by Lisa T. Bergren Review

 


I finally had an excuse/got a chance to read the final book in Lisa T Bergren's River of Time series, Deluge. I used it for one of my reading challenges so I could fit it in. Wow, what an awesome conclusion. Old enemies were still after the "She-wolves," though I will say the author gave them a bit of a reprieve there as it wasnt nearly as horrible as some of the things they dealt with in previous books. BUT they had a new enemy to deal with in this new book, one readers knew was coming, the Black Plague. I won't go into any detail but will say I found I did need the tissues handy as the author had warned. Wonderful book even though it was heartwrenching at times. I absolutely loved it, and whenever I was forced to stop reading I felt like I was being ripped from their world and time. Loved this series and really didn't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!