Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: A Matter of Trust

It is time for:


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Here are the rules:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
It has been a long, long time since I participated in Teaser Tuesdays. I was thrilled to see that some of these memes I used to join in with are still running strong. 

I ended up picking up a new book yesterday. Wasn't one I was planning to read at all, but I saw the next book in the series in a mailing of books to be chosen from a book blogger review company and it looked intriguing. I thought I was up for a little murder mystery. 

Here is my teaser:

"She hadn't had time to sit down and have a real breakfast since she went back to work.
The inside of her head felt swollen with the remnants of her dreams, a terrible amalgam of Colleen's bubbling breaths and Brooke's inconsolable cries."

p. 39 A Matter of Trust: A Mia Quinn Mystery 
by Lis Wiehl with April Henry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!