Thursday, May 15, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesdays for May 14th 2014


To start this off, here is how you play along with W...W... W... Wednesdays, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What am I currently reading?

I am still reviewing The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen. This is the second book I have read by this author, though I am having a harder time getting into the story. Plus, it has been way to easy to put it aside to read other books, like Insurgent and Allegiant, plus the A Matter of Trust which I reviewed last week.



I haven't finished Wake Up Missing by Kate Messner yet. Once again, too easy to put down so I can pick up the others.


I have also picked up another book that I was supposed to review a while ago. I just remembered about it and will be trying to get it finished. It is Storm Warning by Billy Graham

I am currently reading Allegiant, the third book in the Divergent series by Veronica Roth. I have heard that it is not as good as the other two, which has me worried a bit, but I will give it a fair shot. I didn't like Mockingjay very much either the first time I read it. After a second reading I liked it more.

What did I recently finish reading?

I did not plan to be able to say I finished reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth this week. I was 9th in the queue and suddenly I received an email notification on Saturday that it was available. We put everything aside to go grab my book, and I spent the rest of the day reading the book. I will be writing my review soon, but needless to say, it was a fast moving, can't put this down book. Not quite as good as Divergent, but I enjoyed it.



What do I think I will read next?

Now that I have read Insurgent and am reading Allegiant, I no longer have them on my TBR list. The problem is, the books I planned on reading by Ted Dekker are now being put on the back burner as I have the Triple Thread series from Lis Wiehl available to me. I am hoping they will be as good as A Matter of Trust.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!