Wednesday, May 7, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesdays for May 7th 2014


To start this off, here is how you play along with W...W... W... Wednesdays, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What am I currently reading?

I am still reviewing The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen. This is the second book I have read by this author, though I am having a harder time getting into the story.



I found the book Wake Up Missing by Kate Messner at the library while the children were enjoying Story Hour last Saturday. This is a young adult suspense book which has an interesting plot. 


I have also picked up another book that I was supposed to review a while ago. I just remembered about it and will be trying to get it finished. It is Storm Warning by Billy Graham


What did I recently finish reading?

While I was supposed to be reading the books listed above, they sort of got pushed to the back burner while I read A Matter of Trust: A Mia Quinn Mystery by Lis Wiehl, with April Henry.



I discovered this book when I received the BookLook Bloggers May email with available review items listed. The second book in this series was one of the selections, so I decided to grab this book from the library to see how I liked it. Let's just put it this way, I couldn't put the book down, and it was finished in 2 days. Not bad considering I still got our schooling done. I seem to be drawn to these murder mysteries right now and this one was full of plot twists just the way I like them. You can see my full review here.

What do I think I will read next?

Well, I would love for it to be Insurgent, but I don't foresee the library getting it in anytime soon as I am 9th in the queue. I will also be looking to put some more of Lis Wiehl's books on hold. I still have these books by Ted Dekker in my to be read library book box. So, we will just have to see.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!