Tuesday, June 4, 2024

The CEO's Companion by Rose Fresquez Review

 


The CEO's Companion is the second book I've read by Rose Fresquez. However, this is the first book from the Caregivers series. I had first read one from The Billionaire's Reunion series. I had recognized the last name "Stone" and realized I should start with this series before reading more of the Billionaire's Reunion series. However, I really wish I had started with book 1. It is obvious that the characters are connected. So, I plan to go to the very beginning for my next read by this author.

Plain old contemporary romance is not my go-to genre. However, I have been reading more of it lately, and I am enjoying it. I am definitely enjoying Rose Fresquez's books.

So, about this book. It starts out with Eric Stone, the billionaire CEO, lying in a hospital bed in tons of pain, fighting multiple illnesses, very depressed, and questioning God. Joy Musana comes into his life as a volunteer caregiver, bringing joy and sunshine into his life. Whether he wants it or not. And no, he didn't want her there, but she was persistent.

I loved seeing their relationship evolve. And I loved seeing them both draw closer to the Lord. They had both gone through some really difficult things, but God is there for them. And they are there for each other.
Great book and I can't wait to read the rest of these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!