- Create a list of the books you’d like to read or finish during this summer season. There's no minimum and no requirements as to the type of books you put on your list ~ it's all up to you how many you include, and whether they're beach reads or classics or something in between.
- Write a blog post with the list of books you want to read ~ and any other summer reading goals ~ and post it on your blog.
- Go to My Book Retreat to sign up. She'll have a Linky set up , so you can link up to your own Summer Reading Challenge post.
- Read! Work through your list of books throughout the summer. Write reviews if you'd like. Have fun!
- Write a wrap-up post at the end of summer to report on your results.
- Go back to My Book Retreat on September 21st to link your wrap-up post to the Linky she'll post that day.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Summer Reading Challenge 2010
Okay, the Spring Reading Thing 2010 is over. You can read my wrap up post here or here. As I was reading wrap up posts I came across a comment mentioning a new challenge, which seems to be similar to the Spring Reading Thing. It is the Summer Reading Challenge 2010 hosted by Julie at My Book Retreat.