Thursday, July 22, 2010

W...W...W...Wednesdays


MizB as Should be Reading hosts this weekly event.  I decided to join in again this week, though a couple of hours late, typical me.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


Here are my answers:

I am currently reading "One By One" by Gilbert Morris. It is a Christian suspense/mystery book.  I have the second book in the series.  Looking at Amazon it looks like there are more in the series but I don't know if I will be able to find them as some of them seem to have newer editions while the last 2 don't.  I am seeing 6 books total, not sure though.  I know our church library has more books by Gilbert Morris, but I have never read his work before.  So far this book is pretty good.  According to the back cover she takes over the detective agency for her dad because he is ill.  "Then while pursuing a new case, Dani becomes a victim herself.  She awakens in a strange place and finds herself surrounded by eleven other people...all clueless as to why they have been brought together."

I recently finished reading  "The Mystery at Lilac Inn" my favorite in the Nancy Drew series so far.  Only being on book four, I am not sure if I will get all of them read and complete the challenge, luckily it only takes me a day or two to read them. I gave this one 5 stars, here's  my review.

Right before that one I finished "Marked" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.  It was quite disappointing.  Here is my review, I only gave this one 1 star.  I decided not to complete Betrayed as I thought I would last week.  I will share why in a separate post.

I will probably read "And Then There Were Two" by Gilbert Morris (the second Dani Ross mystery).  And I need to start "Shades of Blue" by Karen Kingsbury for the Christian Fiction Book of the Month Club.  Additionally, I really need to start "Storm Warning" by Billy Graham for my Booksneeze review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!