Thursday, July 15, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
I am currently reading "Marked" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.  This is the first book in the House of Night series.   My bathroom also holds Twilight by Stephanie Meyer so it is getting reread a paragraph at a time.
I just finished "Teenage Vampire" by Florence Wilson.  I have mixed thoughts about this book.  I will be writing my review soon, I hope.  This is a debut novel by a teenage writer.
I guess I will be reading "Betrayed" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast next, yes the 2nd book in the series.  That is if the first book doesn't completely turn me off.   I also need to get caught up on my Nancy Drew Challenge, so I think I will be reading The Mystery of Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene.  Oh, and I also need to start Storm Warning by Billy Graham.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment about the House of Night series, over at my blog, and thought I'd come comment... yes, the books have more foul language and sexual content than I thought they'd have, given they're labelled "Young Adult". But, the storyline is good, so I've kept on with the books.

    I am starting to get a bit annoyed about the religous stuff, now, too, but I may just blog about that and then keep going. ;) Stay tuned! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!