Thursday, February 1, 2024

Husband Auditions by Angela Ruth Strong Review

 


Husband Auditions by Angela Ruth Strong is a great romcom. I loved that it started with a reference to a movie, and there were tons of movie references throughout. There were so many funny scenes, the one that involved duct tape and poptarts has really stuck with me. I even had to share it with my daughter.

So many silly ways to try to catch a husband that Meri used from a list given to her which originally came from a 1950's magazin. Meri and Kai (her brother's roommate) were trying to show how ridiculous these ideas were in their YouTube channel, Meri Me, while at the same time, she was trying to find someone to love. Amongst all the silliness, some great spiritual truths come out. 

I can't wait to read the next book, Hero Debut. While I see that that book focuses on Gemma, the other roommate, I hope we see more of Meri and Kai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!