Sunday, March 24, 2024

Single Dad Center by Latisha Sexton Review

 


Single Dad Center is another wonderful story by Latisha Sexton. 

I loved meeting Archer, the team captain of the Denver Dragons and his daughter Indy, or Indigo, plus Ronnie, or Veronica, the daughter of the team's scout. I've only read one of the other books in this Dating a Denver Dragon series, A Hart for Christmas, which is the other one written by Latisha Sexton. But I do want to read the other stories as well. 

I felt really bad for Ronnie, as we first see her as she is driving home after being betrayed by her boyfriend, um now ex-boyfriend. Not only is she without a boyfriend, she is without a job, though she does still have her best friend, her dad, and the Denver Dragons team. 

I fell in love with Indy right away, and loved her relationship with Ronnie. Ronnie was temporary nanny to Indy because the current nanny had to leave. And Indy took right to Ronnie. 

So, now we have a nanny and her employer who aren't supposed to be falling for each other, but realize they are. But, neither one is ready for another relationship. 

I will say, I understood both of their reasonings, but there were definitely some times I was not real happy with the way Archer treated Ronnie. It made me wonder if a relationship between them would work. 

I did love the faith in the story, and how we see the importance of forgiveness and how Jesus can change a person. 

Loved the book and highly recommend it. 

I received an ARC of this book as a member of the launch team and was not required to write a favorable review. These are my own honest thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!