Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Names of God: Living Unafraid Devotional Study by Grace Fox Review

 


I really enjoyed Names of God: Living Unafriad by Grace Fox. I found it was a great way to get into the Word of God and learn more about Him.

The author shared seven names for God, along with where those names are found in the Scriptures. Plus she shared personal testimonies of how she found God working in her life with those specific attributes. Additionally she shared some various stories from others. 

Each chapter also has a "How Shall We Respond" section, a prayer, and Points to Ponder where she has us read additional Bible passages and answer questions. 

You'll want to spend a good amount of time in each chapter to really absorb what the author is sharing. It took me several days to get through each chapter as I didn't want to rush. I found myself taking notes and highlighting as I went, spending time reading the Scripture she referrenced. 

What a wonderful, encouraging study to help the reader learn to put their trust in our Lord and Savior. Definitely one I recommend, either for a personal study or one to go through with fellow Christians.  

I received an e-copy of this book as a member of the launch team, and was not required to write a favorable review. These are my own honest thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you leave a comment. Have a blessed day!